File: Pronunciation 2, tongue twisters.wma
- She sells seashells on the sea shore.
- Red leather, yellow leather.
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked!
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice-cream!
- Betty bought a bit of butter, but the bit of butter Betty bought was bitter, so Betty bought another bit of butter to make the bitter butter better.
- Thank the other three brothers on their father's mother's brother's side.
To open a document in a in new window just click on the filename.
If you want to download the document, right-click on the filename and choose Save Target As.