Comprehension: A Week in my Life
An English language reading exercise to test your reading skills in English
Answer the questions below
- Find evidence to support the fact that some entries are made before the events and some after.
- Much of the text is dis-jointed, give 2 examples of this tendency to jump from idea to idea.
- Find 3 work-related events and 3 social events in the week.
- Why does the writer say 'roll on Monday' at the end?
- The writer makes several pleas for things to go well, find 2 of these.
- What facts can you state about the writer?
Check your answers