An English Boarding School - Questions
Answer the following questions on what you've heard:
- How often does the speaker sleep at her school?
- What is a Boarding School according to the speaker?
- The interviewer has to repeat one question because Lydia makes a 'slip of the tongue' with one word,
what is the word she uses?
what is the word she means to use?
- Name three things Lydia thinks are good about her school.
- What is the main disadvantage?
- Why are food choices important to her?
The speaker makes a mistake with two words that are similar in sound but very different in meaning - the result is funny!
- Listen to the words spoken and choose the correct one from the list below: