Living in the City - answers
- She's 21 years old and studying Dance.
- The facilities are train and tube stations and shops; she mentions greengrocers, butchers, a pharmacy and a large supermarket.
- The proximity to central London - 5 minutes to London Bridge and 30 to 40 minutes to the centre.
- The disadvantages are: crime, traffic, noise and pollution (although the last 3 are true of most of London).
- The entertainment options are good for students, namely; cinema, pubs and clubs.
- It is very expensive, especially for students.